Thank you for your interest in the OSC/ACS Solace Photo Contest!
L$ 10,000 – First Place
L$ 5,000 – Second Place
L$ 3,000 – Third Place
CONTEST CLOSES SEPTEMBER 30, 2021 at 11:59 pm SLT
Winners will be announced at a party at Thirlmere on Sunday, October 17 at 10am SLT.
* Support the American Cancer Society through Out Shop Cancer (OSC/ACS)
during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.
* Attract people to enjoy Thirlmere, including Wythburn Village.
– Without Avatar/s
– With Avatar/s
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE OSC/ACS “SOLACE” PHOTO CONTEST
1) Join Artists For Life (SL group) for fee of L$500.
How to join Artists For Life group:
1) copy this link secondlife:///app/group/198da78e-b9a2-1f2a-1566-98baa8b57dd8/about
2) paste it in local chat
3) click on the link (group name) in local chat
4) Join group & pay L$500 fee (Fee will be donated to Strides)
2) Receive an official “OSC/ACS Solace Photo Contest Submission” Notecard
* Change (your name here) to YOUR SL name in the title of the notecard in your inventory
2) Take photos all around the region of Thirlmere during September 2021.
* You will be given an “Explore Thirlmere!” notecard with the highlights of the sim.
* You are encouraged to explore and may photograph anything at ground level.
3) Submit your photo
* Turn in your official OSC/ACS Solace Photo Contest Entry notecard to Sethos Lionheart
* Only ONE notecard per person allowed.
* Only ONE photo entry per notecard allowed.
* DEADLINE for photo submission is 11:59pm SLT, September 30, 2021.
OFFICIAL RULES & DETAILS FOR OSC/ACS SOLACE PHOTO CONTEST
* All photo contest submissions must be taken at Thirlmere.
* By entering you agree that your attributed image may be used to promote OSC/ACS and Thirlmere.
* Your photo entry must be submitted full perm on this OSC/ACS Solace Photo Contest notecard. (ENTRY space below)
* You may process your photo outside of SL.
* Photo may be G, PG, or PG13. Full frontal nudity or other R or X rating photos will not be considered.
* All entries will be displayed at Wythburn Village, Thirlmere from October 1st through 31st, 2001.
– Entries will be attributed to the artist.
– Entries will contain a resizing script.
– Entries will be sold from 10/1/21 through 10/31/21 with all proceeds going to Strides.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact Sethos Lionheart.
* Your entry MUST be submitted on THIS notecard.
* ONE notecard per contestant.
* ONE image submitted on the notecard.
* ALL entries MUST BE A FULL PERM texture.
* All entries MUST be given to Sethos Lionheart.
* Winners will be selected by a judging panel selected by OSC/ACS and Thirlmere.
* Winners will be announced at a party at Thirlmere on Sunday, October 17 at 10am SLT.
* Winners will be displayed on the OSC/ACS website.