Thank you for your interest in Blogging for the 2021 Out Shop Cancer Shopping Event – an official Strides Campaign the American Cancer Society in Second Life with proceeds going to support breast cancer research and programs & services for breast cancer survivors. The Out Shop Cancer Shopping Event will run the entire month of October 2021, October 1 – October 31 and includes both main store and marketplace merchants.
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING:
All official Out Shop Cancer Bloggers are required to:
1. Please feature content from the Out Shop Cancer Event at least THREE times during the month of October. Using multiple items per post is fine.
2. In addition, Please feature specific information about the event in one post right before it opens or the day it opens.
3. Please link to our website (https://www.outshopcancersecondlife.com/) on your Blog.
4. Please provide slurls for the event in each blog entry and credit to the creators.
5. MUST tag our event Blog Managers – Sandie Loxingly and AveryMae Amore on Facebook & Flickr posts.
5. Join our Flickr group (https://www.flickr.com/groups/outshopcancersl/) and like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/outshopcancersl) if you use these social media platforms.
6. Spam your posts via any social media platforms you use. Tag the Out Shop Cancer and/ or Strides Campaigns official page if available.
7. Share your posts in related American Cancer Society in Second Life groups in-world and across other platforms.
All Blogging Applications will be considered if you meet the following criteria:
1. You have been blogging for more than 3 months and blog on a frequent basis ie., once or twice a week.
2. Your blog photos are of high quality, tasteful, and represent the product that you are blogging well.
3. Your blog photos are accompanied by a creative narrative and item details including Second Life links to stores.
4. Your blog is easily Searchable and the date on which you blogged is clearly visible.
Out Shop Cancer and all Making Strides events proceeds will go directly to the American Cancer Society to fund research to improve breast cancer screenings and treatments and programs and services to support breast cancer patients/ survivors such as Reach To Recovery that connects current breast cancer patients with trained breast cancer survivor mentors. We greatly appreciate all of the generosity of all those supporting this charitable cause.
To apply to be part of the 2021 Out Shop Cancer blogging team, please complete the form found here.
For questions or more information, please contact AveryMae Amore or Sandie Loxingly.
Again, thank you for applying to take part in this epic event!